Sunday, February 7, 2010

excercise!

I know I'm fat, but I do understand the basic principles behind losing weight.

Eat less.
Move more.

These few days have been all about doing the eating less part, but today I went and worked out. Not a lot. But more than I have been doing.

30 minutes of cardio. Starting small. OBVIOUSLY. Did the elipitcal- which I like, but I am so fat that it's just hard. I know it won't be easier until I'm smaller, but that doesn't make it any easier today.

Food was good. Exactly the right amount of points today

1 comment:

  1. The elliptical is my fave! I also recommend water aerobics, though I know weather is probably a deterent right now - hard to get in and out of a pool when it's cold outside even when the pool is heated (assuming your gym offers water aerobics).

    ReplyDelete