Thursday, February 11, 2010

iWatchr

My favorite thing about doing WW in 2010 is that I have an iPhone. And there is an app for that.
WW makes their own app, but you have to subscribe to the official online stuff in order to really take advantage of the app. HOWEVER.
iWatchr is an app that is UH-mazing.

You can enter your amount of daily points, and it counts toward that all day. You can enter your food and the points and it totals it up for you!

So, you can see that today was a good day! Supposed to be at 32, but close enough! I'm trying!!
My favorite feature is that on the main screen, it keeps a little badge posted to show how many points you've used so far. Or you can change it so it counts down to how many you have left. Which ever works for you. I love it!
Another awesome feature is that it has a calculator built in! WW sells one (and all of my friends have it), but I love this bc I need it all the time- and I ALWAYS have my phone.

And see that little "bonus" button? That's how you calculate your exercise- and then it'll combine it with your day's record! So great!! Def need to USE the "bonus" button more!!

No comments:

Post a Comment