Tuesday, February 9, 2010

wishing I was with Bob and Jillian

I have had two good days of eating, but haven't worked out anymore.
We weigh in tomorrow, and I'm wishing I was having a last chance work out with Bob and Jillian on Biggest Loser. I know I've lost weight, but I want it to be big. I don't have to "win the weigh in", but I don't want to be "below the yellow line". If you don't watch Biggest Loser, then you have no idea what I'm talking about. I LOVE BIGGEST LOSER. It's my favorite show on TV. I'm totally obsessed with Bob and Jillian.

Most of my WW group is your average, overweight mom. Most are probably 40-60 pounds overweight. There is one "thin" woman- but she wants to lose about 15 pounds- to get back to her "normal" weight. There is one very overweight man- he probably needs to lose about 150-200 pounds to meet his goal weight. Since I need to lose 100-150, I put myself more in his group than the other.

My official WW goals are at 10% and 5%. My first goal is 14 pounds, and the second is 27. I haven't decided my "official" goal- trying to stay focused on the 14 first. Once I meet both of those goals, then I'm gonna let myself think about BIG GOALS.

Weigh in tomorrow! Wish me luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment