Monday, February 15, 2010

just another manic monday


I didn't work again. I swear to you that I have a job! We had a random holiday today. It was nice to sleep in... AGAIN.

But, I got up this morning and had a KICK ASS work out.
I did Biggest Loser's Weight Loss Yoga. Holy. Crap.

It hurt. I sweated. I burned.
I loved it.

You can customize it so it'll be 30-60 minutes, so you can build on it as you get stronger. Bob teaches it, so I think that makes it even better.

My plan is to this 3 times a week- and cardio 3 times a week. I'm gonna work up to that, but that's my BIG plan.

1 comment:

  1. Hey girl!!! I saw where you signed up on my blog, so I wanted to stop in and say hello. When I saw you lived in Atlanta, too, well I had to sign up!!! Whereabouts do you live? I'm all the way up 75N in Emerson (just above Acworth). I'm moving back down to Marietta Sept. 1...thank God...I hate it up here in the boonies!! I went back and read all of your posts from the beginning. I'm so proud of you for getting started. And I'm like you, I've been fat from as far back as I can remember....always the fat kid. Sucks, right? I'm glad we're finally doing something to change it!!! Email me....it'
    s listed on my blog, and let me know if we live close to each other!! :)

    ReplyDelete