Thursday, February 4, 2010

the first real day

Last night, I let myself have "one last night" of eating. And I did it right :)

But, today I'm writing everything down.

That's my main goal this week. My WW lady says that more people lose who write everything down and attend meetings. So, those are my two things I MUST do. Even if I cheat, I am going to write it down. Every bite.

One day down.
A lifetime to go.

I have a feeling that I'll never be able to stop writing everything down.

Do skinny people do this? I am truly curious. If you're skinny, I'd like to know.

Like a moron, I had to eat out on my very first day on WW. Dumb. Dinner at the home of my friends.
But, I made it. Just watched my portions really closely. Mimiced the food habits of my skinny friend that I was eating with.

As an evening goes, it was so great. I loved being able to sit with my friends and just talk. They're married w/ two kids, so it was a totally different atmosphere than my normal life, but I loved it.

Made it a whole day.
Go me!

No comments:

Post a Comment